I’ve said before that I love reading self-help type books. Books that are uplifting, educational, and guide you and teach you how to live a happier life. These books will assist you in all aspects of your life whether you’re male, female, young, old, hairy, not hairy. Here is a short list of some of my absolute favorites.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
- Life is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally by Patti Digh
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by OG Mandino
My husband wants in on this action too. Here is one of his favorites: The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
These links will take you directly to Amazon. I did the hard work of searching for them, now you just decide which ones you want to read! Or, if you find that you don’t have time to read them, I’m pretty sure the majority of these books are in some sort of audio format. Instead of spending 45 minutes driving to work and listening to music, you could download the audio book and begin your day with one of these babies! If you’re going to buy Life is a Verb, you have to pick up the actual book. It’s definite eye candy.